You’re going to see my bathtub mentioned quite a few times in this post. Our week was a rough one. In addition to 7 family members getting a nasty stomach bug (everybody except me), our problems with our 30+ year old green, leaking (and apparently moldy) bathtub came to a head this week – so my husband missed three days of work to put in a new one.
That picture is of him… in our AC vent. Thank goodness he’s a small guy – he got his entire body in that small space (it’s around 30″x30″x30″) and worked there on and off for 3 days getting all the new pipes hooked up and working. More than anything – I’m thankful for him… the awesome husband, father, and handyman that he is!!
If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
Here are my(other) gifts for this past week… ‘
March 10, 2013
207. My MawMaw. Yesterday would’ve been her 83rd birthday. She passed away almost two years ago and I still miss her all the time and appreciate the time I had with her so much! This is one of the last pictures I have of her… holding my last baby just a few weeks before we lost her.
208. A clean stove top and front. My sweet Christian cleaned it for me without me even asking him to!
209. Holding hands with my hubby while we walk around a store.
March 11, 2013
210. A date to the bathtub store with my hubby!
211. A new bathtub – even if it’s still not installed and functioning.
212. Snuggling with my baby until he fell asleep. Sweetness!
March 12, 2013
213. A shower – at my Mama’s house. I’m sure we’ll eventually have a bathtub available at our house again.
214. A friend who helped Richy work on the bathroom today and yesterday. He needed a laugh and Lee sure did help take the pressure off!
215. Kathy has tickets to come to America… I get to see her in just a few short weeks!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
March 13, 2013
216. Working internet after a week of problems.
217. A WORKING BATHTUB/SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
218. My baby is feeling better after a night of being sick!
March 14, 2013
219. My printer/scanner is working again – yes, it quit too this week! What a tough week we’ve had!!
220. My headache went away.
221. Richy’s job and how it provides for us!
March 15, 2013
March 16, 2013
225. A clean living room.
226. Rest for my tired feet.
227. A new coat rack that my hubby and son Noah made a few weeks ago! Today when all the coats are hanging up instead of in a pile behind the door… it’s a gift!
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
One or more links in this post may be referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.