If you missed my first post, I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
And here are my gifts for this past week… (without many pictures)
January 27, 2013
80. My hubby made me Tiramisu. He’s so awesome!!
TJ with Asher and Tucker in June 2011
81. Hugs from my brother TJ. He gives the *best* hugs and I just love him!
82. A clean, organized, rearranged living room, courtesy of my husband.
January 28, 2013
81. Being able to laugh at the end of a very sucky Monday.
82. Looking out the window at a beautiful full moon.
83. Friends… I talked with three friends today (separately) who cheered me up, encouraged me, laughed with me and/or were willing to drop everything and listen to my craziness…. even when it wasn’t convenient for them.
January 29, 2013
84. Dancing with my kids! It’s hard, but fun. I even beat them once! (We got Just Dance 4 for Christmas.. fun stuff!)
85. My hair dryer. It saved the day when my baby boy once again poured a liquid onto my laptop. Yes, that’s what I’m typing on now, so it miraculously survived!!
86. A long walk with a sweet friend. Boy I needed that!
January 30, 2013
87. A new recipe that my family loves.
88. A new adventure. I’m now a contributing writer on another cake website… CakeJournal.com.
89. A good long (needed) chat with my best friend.
January 31, 2013
90. The privilege of homeschooling my kids… even if I do want to lock them outside some days!
91. My Aunt Millie and her sound advice is an ugly situation.
92. A working flashlight I found on the side of the road. Flashlights are like socks at my house… they disappear as fast as we can buy them!!
February 1, 2013
93. Tamiflu. My poor husband is a sick, sick man.
94. Funfetti Cupcakes… I refuse to admit how many I ate today.
95. Hot dogs. Not my favorite food (by a long shot) but they’re easy to cook for my kiddos when nobody really feels like cooking!
February 2, 2013
96. Heart Cookies. I was terrified of doing these – or of doing them wrong! I’m so thankful they worked out!
97. A meal – cooked and brought to us from our church family.
98. Fingers. This was my Facebook status earlier today:
Never a dull moment in a house with 6 kids… 5 of them boys!!
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.