With Easter just around the corner, my kids are already pulling our their plastic eggs and baskets and getting ready to celebrate!
With that in mind, I wanted to come up with a fun, but easy cake pop that I could make with the kids for Easter… the result was Carrot Cake Pops! Wouldn’t they be a fun treat for the Easter Bunny to snack on?
Here’s what you’ll need to make these adorable little treats:
- Cake Ball Dough, I colored mine orange!
- Orange Candy Melts (or white chocolate colored orange)
- Lollipop Sticks
- Small Squeeze Bottle with #2 or #3 Frosting Tip
- Xacto Knife
- Green Shoelace Candy (I used Twizzlers Green Apple Pull ‘n Peel Candy)
- Cone Shaped Cake Ball Mold (optional, mine came from mylittlecupcakepop.com)
These sweet treats will be perfect for Easter parties at school, Sunday School class, or just to have at your family gathering for the little ones to snack on!
And if you don’t mind a little mess - they’re also easy enough that you can let the kids help make them! They’ll have a blast and be able to eat their creations!
Hop on over to CakeJournal.com and have a look!
What fun treats or desserts are you planning for Easter? I’d love to hear about them!