Obviously, this is primarily a cake decorating & baking website. But I do occassionally share non-cakey recipes and some of them are quite popular this time of year. So today – just in case you need a little last minute recipe inspiration, here are 10 Amazing, Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes (savory dishes and desserts) …
I’m hoping you’ll find a recipe here that’ll inspire you to make something new for your Thanksgiving feast 🙂
So here we go…
10 Amazing, Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes
1. Creamy & Spicy Corn Dip. I just shared this day before yesterday, but I needed to mention it again. My aunt always makes this dip (or a version of it) and it’s completely addictive. Eat it with corn chips or tortilla chips or even snack crackers. It’s so, so good!
2. Old Fashioned Green Beans with Bacon & Brown Sugar. We love some green beans for Thanksgiving and this is only one of a handful of ways we eat them!
3. Easy Broccoli, Rice & Cheese Casserole. Our family is not afraid to eat some casseroles and I cannot remember a Thanksgiving where we didn’t have this one!
4. Corn & Macaroni Casserole. This is for my youngest kiddo. He loves all the yellow food 😉
5. Southern Buttermilk Cornbread. Okay – so we don’t eat cornbread at Thanksgiving – what we do is use it to make Cornbread Dressing. Unfortunately I don’t have that recipe on the blog, but maybe I can post it soon!
6. Crunchy Broccoli Salad. If your Thanksgiving is full of rich, delicious foods, add this unique salad to the table to lighten things up a bit!
7. Loaded Carrot Cake. I have an uncle who requests this for our family get-togethers and it’s always a hit. I like baking it in a disposable pan so I have one less dish to wash!
8. Homemade Butter Pound Cake. This is the recipe used in my petit fours, but it’s also an amazing pound cake all on it’s own!
9. Peanut Butter Snowballs. These are easy, fun for kids, and can be made ahead of time. Perfect for a busy Thanksgiving dessert (or finger food!)
10. Oreo Cookie Balls. I’m pretty sure everybody under the sun has made this recipe, but just in case you haven’t… you should. These are so, so good and easy to make! My sister-in-law brought them to the big Thanksgiving gathering a couple of years ago and now I crave them every Thanksgiving!
That’s all I’ve got for ya! I’d love for you to leave me a comment if you try one or more of these 10 Amazing, Delicious Thanksgiving Recipes!
I’d love for you to pin this to save for later: