If you missed my first post, I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
And here are my gifts for this past week… ‘
March 3, 2013
186. Subway Sandwiches
187. Snuggle time with my baby boy who has the flu.
188. My husband still opening the car door for me after 16 years of marriage! He’s a keeper!!
March 4, 2013
189. A day out for just me and my Sarah – we had Sonic and shopped and just enjoyed some “girl time”.
190. Keebler Grasshopper Cookies. I somehow missed ordering Girl Scout Thin Mints this year (WHAAAT???) but these are a close match. Yum!
191. Our piano. It was given to us and my children are learning to play – I’m so happy my heart could burst!!
March 5, 2013
192. Hugs from my kids.
193. My smelly-good body spray from Kristen – Wild Scarlet by Victoria’s Secret. I wear it most nights after a shower… smells so good!
194. Another new recipe that the kiddos love… Chicken & Black Bean Enchiladas!
March 6, 2013
195. Lavender Tulips from my husband. I miss him sooo much, but this delivery sure did make my day brighter!
196. Talking to Daddy on the phone. We all miss him terribly!
197. My super cool, awesome second son Caleb.
March 7, 2013
198. Kids who can cook!
199. A finished project.
200. Music in my home.
March 8, 2013
201. My sweet baby boy picking me flowers… melted my heart!! He brought me 4 or 5 before I followed him outside to take some pictures!
202. Laughing with my kiddos when they made a princess out of our (boy) cat!
203. Prayers offered by my friend when I was having a terrible night.
March 9, 2013
204. My hubby is HOME!!!!!!!!
205. Beautiful weather for the kids to play outside all day!
206. Breakfast for supper… yum.
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.