If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
Here are my (other) gifts for this past week…
March 17, 2013
228. Having my whole family in church. We’ve had so much sickness over the past few weeks, we’ve missed a lot.
229. Hearing my hubby worship with his trumpet.
230. Visiting with friends and neighbors I haven’t talked to for years.
March 18, 2013
231. A generous amazing gift from a stranger…
232. Vanilla Milkshake at Sonic.
233. A new $10 cupcake purse from Wally World!
March 19, 2013
234. Finished schoolwork.
235. Gooey Butter Bars. Sarah made them for us… ah-maz-ing!
236. My funny and awesome 15 year old. He made homemade peanut butter cups. Yeah… anybody wonder why I can’t lose weight? My children love to make sweets as much as I do!
March 20, 2013
237. The unexpected kindness of strangers. As of now
(Wed. night), he’s been given $60 Saturday night, he’s been given over $200!
238. Corn Dog Casserole made by Caleb for supper. I can’t say it enough – my kids are awesome!
239. Frozen dried beans for my headache. Yep. I put whole, unopened bags of dried beans in the freezer and when I have a major headache (as I often do), I pull out some beans and put them on my head/neck. It’s a great, cheap, reusable cold pack!
March 21, 2013
240. My kids making me laugh
241. A huge salad my hubby made for me.
242. Quiet late at night.
March 22, 2013
243. A very happy customer.
244. Pizza out thanks to my Mama!
245. Swamp Pizza with Alligator Sausage. Yum!!
March 23, 2013
246. Key Lime Pie… one of the best spring time desserts
247. Family dinner and games with my siblings and their spouses and kids… the best!
248. Supper cooked by my husband.
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.