If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013.
You can read more about it here.
Here are my gifts for this past week… ‘
March 24, 2013
249. My orchid that I got for Mother’s Day last year (or was it my birthday? They’re both in May!) is in full bloom again. I have 4 blossoms right now and 3 more buds. So beautiful!
250. A houseful of kids and laughter. Eleven kids to be exact.
251. Family who pitches in to help each other.
March 25, 2013
252. Laughing with my oldest little brother (I have 2 little brothers – both of which are adults but they’ll always be my “little” brothers) and being able to make him happy with a special surprise cake.
253. Honesty between friends. Refreshing and helpful in so many ways.
254. Kids who can and do cook… often.
March 26, 2013
255. Family time at the mall. Or should I say, “uneventful” family time at the mall! 🙂
256. My oldest boys and their developing fun and cool sense of style.
257. My beautiful growing girl… she tried on lots of dresses for us at the mall & posed 🙂
March 27, 2013
258. Homemade pizza for lunch.
259. Fun at the Easter Party at church.
March 28, 2013
261. Laughing with my Mama.
262. New comfy shoes.
263. McDonald’s French Fries.
March 29, 2013
264. Strawberries with fresh whipped cream.
265. The peace that comes only from Jesus.
266. My always helpful husband.
March 30, 2013
267. Customers who show me grace when I make a mistake (and I made a whopper of a mistake this week!)
photo courtesy of my friend Amy
268. Enthusiastic, hard-working kids!
269. A successful bake sale to raise money for missions camp this summer 🙂
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.