If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013.
You can read more about it here.
Here are my gifts for this past week… ‘
March 31, 2013
270. A wonderful Easter day with family and friends. God has truly blessed our family.
271. My good friend Amy made ME a pie – a delicious wonderful pie.
272. A saved shirt. Ha… my son’s brand new Easter shirt bled (on itself) in the wash before he ever wore it. A friend told me to fill the sink with a gallon of hot water, 1 cup of bleach and 1 cup of Cascade powder. Put the shirt in and the stain would lift out… and it did – within seconds!!!
April 1, 2013
273. Cousins. My kids played hard and long with their cousins today and it is a blessing that we all live so close.
274. My parents. They shopped for me and brought me 200 pounds of baking ingredients from Sam’s. Money and time saved.
275. Theraflu. Hoping it’ll heal me while I sleep tonight.
April 2, 3013
276. My crockpot. It just a matter of minutes, I had this homemade Chinese food cooking for supper and didn’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
277. Reading with my kids.
April 3, 2013
279. Dark Chocolate Peanut M&M’s.
280. Laughing with my sister.
281. Amazon Prime Shipping – for when I need things in a hurry!
April 4, 2013
282. Noah. He’s 8 today.
283. Airplanes. One is bringing my best friend to the states from Italy today. I can’t wait to see her soon!!
284. Oreo Ice Cream Cake – it’s what he wanted for dessert!
April 5, 2013
285. Time to read a book with Christian
286. My dishwasher.
287. Laughing at myself.
April 6, 2013
288. Movie time with Richy.
289. Having enough to share.
290. My husband… a million times over, a gift.
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.