If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013.
You can read more about it here.
So… last week was my kids birthday party plus 3 other cake orders and I was exhausted and had been under the weather for nearly two weeks with allergies/sinus issues. Somehow, I got behind on my gifts list and never got around to publishing it. I did note my gifts on some days, but not others. So, I’m going to try to catch up as much as I can!
If my addition is right, I finished off two weeks ago at #290 and I should have listed 42 gifts… so I should finish up at #332. We’ll see…
Here are my gifts for the past two weeks:
April 7, 2013
291. A few hours of quiet, uninterrupted rest.
292. Fresh Strawberries
April 8, 2013
293. My new purse is monogrammed – someone offered out of the blue as a random act of kindness and I love it!
294. A hot shower
295. Pizza on clearance
April 9, 2013
296. Baking for my husband when he asks… it’s a blessing!
297. Beautiful weather… my son Caleb took this picture of the clouds today.
April 10, 2013
298. My Aunt Louinda … it’s her birthday today!
299. My friend Shelly… it’s also her birthday today!
300. My sister… who listens and always makes me feel better!
301. A husband who doesn’t mind shopping for me – even when my list continues to grow and grow and grow!
302. Supportive friends.
April 11, 2013
303. I’m so thankful I have nowhere to go on this nasty, rainy day.
April 12, 2013
304. My husband… again. I’m thankful for him every single day we have together, but really… he will do anything to help me out! He dipped cake pops, designed favor bag tags, stuffed favor bags, etc. Yes, these are all things for our kids’ party, but I did the planning and he asked “how can I help?” and then did… without any complaints!
305. Bright Ruffles Cupcakes. I gave them away… but the colors and ruffles sure cheered me up!
April 13, 2013
306. An awesome birthday party for 2 of my kiddos with wonderful friends and family! I love them all so much!
307. Popcorn Shrimp…. LOVE!
April 14, 2013
309. Sarah. She’s 10 today! And she got bunnies for her birthday… she named them Caramel & Cream!
310. A baptism at church… what a wonderful thing to witness!
311. A relaxing afternoon with Richy in our PJ’s.
April 15, 2013
312. A day out of the house with the kids.
313. All 6 kids got a dental cleaning and checkup and we only had ONE cavity!
314. Roast in the crockpot.
April 16, 2013
—nothing for this day— 🙁
April 17, 2013
315. Finding leftover brownies that I thought had all been eaten.
316. Doing a little running… again. And I do stress… a little!
317. Beautiful birds in our yard. Unfortunately, all of my pics were tiny and/or blurry 🙁
April 18, 2013
318. A walk (partly in the rain) with my Mama!
319. Parmesan Roasted Potatoes made by the hubby!
320. My Daddy – who bought us milk at 11pm and dropped it off!! (he was working a late shift!)
April 19, 2013
321. Not “too many” cake orders this week. It’s nice to have balance!
322. Blondies batter.
323. A mopped floor!
April 20, 2013
324. Fun, fun, fun at the lake!
325. Practically a whole day outside in the sunshine on a beautiful day with my family.
326. Blondies. We took them along as our snacks for a our day of fishing!
327. A good report from a young man who had surgery this week.
And that’s all… so I’m not too far behind! I’ll just add in some extras next week and get all caught up!
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.