If you’re new to my post about my 1000 Gifts… you can read my first post here. I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
My post is going up a couple of days late because I took Sunday off... totally off from all online activity! We got up early, drove down to where we used to live and visited with our church family there and many of our closest friends! It was a wonderful trip and I soooo needed the break! But I'm back now and here are my gifts from last week:
April 21, 2013
328. Another gorgeous day - we went for a long ride, saw Emerald Mound, and enjoyed the sunshine and 70° weather!
329. Adorable perfect (for me) earrings from a friend!
330. A long walk all by myself. It was hard in some ways, but very enjoyable as well!
331. Taco Soup
April 22, 2013
332. Opportunities to give.
333. Meeting a sweet new teacher who blessed my sweet Christian today.
334. A new house. For my brother and his family 🙂
335. Laundry. Even as it's piled up knee deep, I'm thankful that we have more than enough!
April 23, 2013
336. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole... Oh. So. Good.
337. Late night visit with my parents.
338. Abortion survivors (and here). What an incredible gift they have and share when they tell their stories.
April 24, 2013
339. Baby chicks.
340. Egg in a hole for breakfast - yummy!
341. A short chat with a friend.
342. Homemade Chili with Fritos.
April 25, 2013
343. My very sweet husband and his daily "wake-up" call to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
344. Sleeping just a little bit longer...
April 26, 2013
346. Homemade quesadillas. My hubby made me one for lunch and it was probably the best I've ever had!
347. Hard-working kids!
348. Generous customers.
349. Our health.
April 27, 2013
350. A giving husband.
351. Short lived viruses.
352. Shampoo that smells really good!
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?