I sat and wrote my 3 gifts last night and it didn’t even occur to me that it was Saturday and I should be publishing it. It was another long, tiring week, but better than the week before, so for that, I’m also thankful.
If you missed my first post, I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here.
And here are my gifts for this past week…
February 10, 2013
122. Family time eating out and shopping at the Walmarts… and then watching a funny movie.
123. A happy and grateful customer.
124. Our Sunday School class.
February 11, 2013
125. Strawberry Buttercream Yankee Candle. I’m in love!
126. My sweet, sweet Caleb. He bought strawberries today and made me chocolate dipped ones because he heard me wishing for them! He also set up my Ego lights and took pictures of the strawberries (the one at the top of this post) because he know’s his Mommy… I like to blog about everything 😉
127. Water – for drinking. I could do without the non-stop rain we’ve got going on!
February 12, 2013
128. Reese’s Pieces
130. My funny silly 15 year old son, Joshua. He makes me laugh and I just love him like a rock (it’s an inside joke between me & him!)
February 13, 2013
131. Dollar General. Love that place! Ha!
132. Chocolate milk.
133. Funny pictures that cheer me up on not-so-funny days!
February 14, 2013
134. My Mama – she took my kids out for pizza for Valentine’s so I could meet the hubby for supper.
135. Holding hands in a restaurant with the love of my life.
February 15, 2013
137. Laughing til my face hurts.
139. My new pink, blingy phone cover!
February 16, 2013
140. Sacrifices my husband makes to take care of me.
141. Cousins – my kids love theirs!
142. Bath & Body Works “Sweet on Paris” scent. Love it! (no longer available at BBW but you can get it on eBay!)
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.