If you missed my first post, I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here. And here are my gifts for this past week…
February 17, 2013
143. Taco Soup. Easy, delicious, and best on day two!
145. Flowers (aka weeds) picked for me by Noah. Beautiful!
February 18, 2013
146. Fresh lemons & strawberries.
147. A long talk with my Mama.
148. Being able to stay in my PJ’s all day.
February 19, 2013
149. A new book from my best friend. I can’t wait to get busy reading it!
150. An old beat-up computer… for when mine is busted – again!
151. A beautiful sunshiny day.
February 20, 2013
152. A new cupcake necklace from Sarah & Joshua. It was a Valentine’s gift that came a few days late, but I love it!! (I tried to take a picture of myself wearing it… #fail… so you’re getting the pic from Amazon)
153. An email from my husband first thing this morning… it started with “I Love You”. A perfect start to my day!
154. Some quiet time tonight – thanks to a friend who picked up my kids and took them to church so I could catch my breath!
February 21 – February 22, 2013
I missed two days because I was overwhelmed and felt like I was drowning with computer problems, cake orders, a messy, messy house and very little sleep. So, I’m writing these on 2/23/13 as well…
155. The rush of rain – even though we don’t need the water, I love the sound.
156. The wisdom of my Daddy, husband, and brother.
157. A new utility cart.
158. PicMonkey.com – makes my photo editing so much fun and easy!!
159. My creative kids. At the last possible minute, they told me they needed a mask for camp this weekend – I told them “make it, or go without”… they made a Lego Head! ha!! (picture taken with my son’s iPod)
160. The sweetness of my baby girl. She cleaned up the bar for me after cake decorating – no small job!
February 23, 2013
161. An unexpected phone call from a cousin I have talked to in ages!
162. My sister and sister-in-law… who rescued me today and helped with this:
163. This cake – delivered. In one piece. It was 6 tiers, ~90 pounds, 308 servings. One reason I was so stressed this week!! Maybe one day I’ll get caught up and tell you more about it!
And I’m off to put chili on the stove, kick my feet up and relax!
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts?
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.