If you missed my first post, I’m taking the Joy Dare and writing a list of 1000 Gifts for 2013. You can read more about it here. And here are my gifts for this past week…
February 24, 2013
164. Eating ganache right off of a spoon! This one is for my friend Terry!
165. I’m thankful for her too… her quick wit always cheers me up and makes me laugh!!
166. (Mostly) uninterrupted time with my hubby this afternoon.
167. Shrimp – a gift from my Daddy and they were soooo good!
February 25, 2013
168. My old, yet super soft pillows.
169. A new haircut for my growing girl… she’s just so pretty and funny and crazy (in my new Cookie Monster shirt no less)
170. Going to bed with a clean kitchen (thanks to my kids helping me finish it up!)
February 26, 2013
171. An encouraging phone call.
172. Weight lost.
173. A late night movie alone with no interruptions. Well, I’m not loving the “alone” part with hubby still working away, but it was nice that the kids all went to bed peacefully and on time!
February 27, 2013
174. A short road trip with my kids where I didn’t have to drive. Thanks to my son with a permit (the pic is a couple of months old – back when he first got his permit!)
175. Neighbors/friends to help out when we are gone for a bit.
176. Delicious pizza with my hubby and kiddos.
February 28, 2013
177. A compliment from strangers on our well-behaved children. I need to hear that sometimes because often I think they’re half crazy!
178. McDonalds Sweet Tea
179. A beautiful song on the radio – even if I can’t remember the name of it! ha!
March 1, 2013 (is it really March already???)
180. Chocolate snot. It made me laugh out LOUD – and he was so pitiful. Although I’ll admit I was laughing to keep from crying… what a mess!
181. Caffeine for a long night of work ahead.
182. A fresh salad!
March 2, 2013
183. Vegetable Beef Soup in the crockpot. Thrown together in minutes, simmering and smelling good all day, hot at supper time!
184. Fresh cheese at wholesale prices! Love it!
185. My hubby is home and snuggling with me on the couch.
What have you been thankful for today, or this week or this month? What are your gifts? One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.