This durable hamburger cake is fun to make and fun to eat.
- 1 Butter Cake Mix (I prefer Pillsbury Golden Butter Recipe)
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup real butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 325° for about 30-35 minutes (longer, depending on pan size), until the cake springs back when touched. Cool in the pan for 5-10 minutes, then turn out on a cooling rack.
*I love to add 1 cup of mini chocolate chips to this recipe for a chocolate chip cake! It’s SO delicious!!
Keywords: cheeseburger, durable, yellow cake, cake, reccipe, mix, hamburger cake