This is a flavorful, hardy soup with lots of veggies!
- 5 lbs. of russet potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 onion
- green onion (optional)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 tbsp. parsley
- 4 bouillon cubes (I now use 2 teaspoons of Better than Bouillon Chicken base)
- 2 cans of cream of chicken soup
- First, chop all of the veggies into bite-sized pieces and toss in the crock pot.
- Then pour in the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir everything together (my crock pot was almost too small).
- Then pop the lid on and walk away. It only took me about 10 minutes to throw this all together! I cooked this for about 2 hours on high, then I turned it down to low for 2 more hours. It’s perfect! I’m typing between bites. While my husband is not usually a fan of meat-free meals, he really likes it too! It’s hardy, warm, and very flavorful!