A “Basket of Apples” OREO Cookies Balls are easy to make and delicious! The added hint of brown sugar & cinnamon make them taste like Fall and with just a little imagination, you can make them into a perfect teacher’s gift for Thanksgiving!
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 Golden OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate bars, melted
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
- Red candy coloring, pretzels and green candy-coated chocolates for decorating as apples
- Make it!
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- CUSTOMIZE it with your own ingredient additions or decorative skills.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and enjoy!
- Category: Dessert