- 2 boxes of cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 stick (4 oz.) salted butter
- 3 cups of hot water
- 2–3 cups of cooked, diced chicken breasts
- 5 slices of ham (sandwich meat), diced
- 5 thin slices of swiss cheese, diced
- 1 (10.5 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1–2 Tbsp of Dijon mustard (or spicy brown mustard)
- *Note – my hubby likes the sauce doubled…. do it however you like best!
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix together the stuffing mix, water and butter. Microwave 5-6 minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Spray a 9×13″ dish with non-stick spray then spread the stuffing mix into the bottom of the dish.
- Top the stuffing with the diced chicken, chopped ham and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soup, milk and mustard. Pour evenly over the casserole.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Enjoy!!