OREO Cookie Balls (or Truffles) are delicious, easy to make desserts that are perfect for parties on any occassion!
40 OREO Cookies, crushed
1 (8 oz.) box cream cheese, softened
16 oz. white almond bark (or other meltable candy coating)
Optional: Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Sprinkles
- Mix the cream cheese and crushed OREOs until completely combined and a dough forms.
- Shape into 1 inch balls – or do them with a small cookie scoop. Place them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Freeze for at least 10 minutes.
- Place them back on the wax paper and add sprinkles or other decorations.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Enjoy!!