Super Easy Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters just 3 Ingredients
- 1 (10 oz.) bag of peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz.) bag of dark chocolate chips (or milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- 3 cups of salted cocktail peanuts
- Start by pouring all the chips into a microwaveable glass bowl and mix them up. Microwave for one minute. Then stir. For me, one minute is enough, but if they’re still not melted enough to be smooth, microwave them for another 30 seconds to one minute until they’re all yummy melted.
- Then pour in 3 cups of salted peanuts and stir again until they’re all well coated.
- Line some large cookie sheets with parchment or wax paper (I prefer wax paper). Then dip out the candy by the spoonful onto your cookie sheets.
- Let the candy sit at room temperature and harden (takes 30ish minutes, depending on the temperature and humidity in your house) or you can pop the sheets in the frig for 10 minutes and they’re done!
- Category: Desserts
Keywords: dark chocolate, peanut clusters, easy, super easy, recipes