Today I want to share with you an easy 20 minute Pizza Pasta recipe. I’m really trying to get back into “cake mode” but for now… this is what I’ve got for ya!
As a stay at home, homeschooling Mommy, it’s hard to keep lunch interesting. I refuse to feed the kids sandwiches everyday but I also don’t have the time or money to have an open buffet all the time for them.
My solution is to have a handful of recipes (maybe 10-12) that come together easily, are appealing to my kids, and are
This Easy 20 Minute Pizza Pasta falls into all of those categories! We do have them same things over and over… but usually with a week or two between each recipe.
The kids don’t seem to mind and it helps us to stay within our budget and change things up day to day. I usually let the kids pick a fruit to have with lunch or we make small salads to go along with the pasta (my kids love salads).
Here’s the printable recipe… (keep reading below and answer my 1 question survey for a chance to win $10!)Print
- 16 oz pasta – we like to use bow tie or rotini
- 1 12 oz. jar of pizza sauce
- 6 oz. sliced pepperoni, chopped up
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Put it back into the pot and pour the pizza sauce over the top. Add the chopped pepperoni and stir it all together. Put it on medium heat and stir until the sauce is warmed through, 3-5 minutes.
- Divide into bowls and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Note: I divide this into 6 servings… a little more for my older kids and a little less for my younger kids. You could easily get 8 servings out of it if you needed to!