This semi-homemade soup is chunky, creamy, filling, and delicious. And easy! That's probably my most favorite trait of the soup!
- In a large pot, add in the water, bouillon, cream of chicken chicken soup, broccoli, diced potatoes, and cubed Velveeta.
- Stir until it's mixed up, then turn it on medium-high heat. As soon as it comes to a simmer, turn it down to low.
- Put the lid on and let it cook for about an hour. Stir every 15 minutes or so to make sure it doesn't stick on the bottom.
- Salt to taste.
- Serve with shredded cheese and crackers.
- If you can't find Better than Bouillon, you can use traditional bouillon cubes or a similar product. OR substitute 6 cups of chicken broth to replace the water and Better than Bouillon.
- You can substitute fresh broccoli for frozen broccoli.
- You could make this recipe in the slow-cooker! Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 1
- Category: Soup
- Method: Cooktop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccoli, cheese, cheddar, soup, broccoli cheese, slow cooker