This easy, cheesy Pizza Pasta Casserole is sure to be a hit with your whole family!
- 1 pound dry pasta
- 1 jar NEW Ragu Homestyle pasta sauce, Thick & Hearty Four Cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
- 6 oz. pepperoni slices, cut up
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions to al dente. Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cooked pasta, the Ragu pasta sauce, 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, the mushrooms and the pepperoni.
- Spread the pasta mixture into the baking dish, then top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 12 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins