For the danish
- 2 cans ready to use refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
For the glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350* degrees and spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray (I use butter-flavored).
- Unroll one can of crescent rolls and lay in the bottom of the pan (stretch if necessary to cover the bottom). Pinch the seams together if needed. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and 1 whole egg together until smooth. Spread the mixture over the crescent rolls evenly and then lay the second pack of crescent rolls on top of the cheese mixture and brush with egg white.
- For the glaze, whisk together the ingredients until completely smooth and set aside.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the top is golden brown. Pour the glaze over the hot danish and let it cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Now try really hard to not eat the whole pan ;).
- Category: Breakfast