This is a super easy recipe for homemade salsa!
- (1) 14.5 oz. can of diced tomatoes (this is not a sponsored post, but I love Muir Glen Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes!)
- (1) 10 oz. can of Rotel
- (1) small to medium onion
- (1) bunch of fresh cilantro (or I also love using cilantro paste when fresh is not available – I get it at Walmart in the produce area)
- 1/4 cup pickled jalepenos (or as much as you like, we keep things on the milder side)
- 1–2 tablespoons of minced garlic (I buy it in the jar because we use it a alot and it’s just easier, but you could also use 3–4 cloves of fresh minced garlic)
- Salt, to taste (not pictured)
Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until the desired consistency is reached. Serve with chips, tacos, burgers and more!