This is an easy, delicious marinara sauce with only 5 ingredients and it can be ready in 15 minutes or less!
- Start by pouring the olive oil into a skillet and bring it to a sizzle.
- When the oil is hot, saute the minced garlic until it’s brown and fragrant – maybe 2-3 minutes.
- Then add the diced fire-roasted tomatoes, dried Italian seasoning and salt.
- Bring it to a boil, then immediately turn it down and let it simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- At this point you have a delicious, chunky marinara sauce.
- This last step is optional, but if you don’t like your sauce quite so chunky, the blending sort of makes it perfect. I take it off the heat and let it cool for 2-3 minutes, then pour it into my blender. I can blend it for about 10 seconds and it comes out fantastic!
- Serve with meatballs, cheese sticks, over pasta… it’s all fantastic!
- Category: Sauce