These Easy Lime Popsicles are made with only three ingredients and are pretty, refreshing, sweet and full of bright tangy lime flavor! A spring or summer treat that everybody will enjoy!
● 3 cups water
● ¼ cup sugar
● ½ cup fresh lime juice
● Optional: lime zest
- In a small pan, bring water to a simmer and whisk in the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Stir in fresh lime juice until fully incorporated. (optional: stir in lime zest)
- Carefully pour the mixture into the popsicle mold.
- Add the lid and popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for 5 hours or overnight.
If desired, you can add lime zest to the mixture or garnish the popsicles with the zest before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: lime, popsicles, ice pops, freezer pops, lime popsicles,