This Easy Pecan Pie Bars recipe is one of my husband’s favorite desserts. They have all the sweet crunchiness of Pecan Pie with a delicious shortbread crust made easy by baking on a sheet pan. It’s a perfect way to enjoy Pecan Pie in a bite-size square that’s a breeze to serve!
For the crust
For the Pecan Pie Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a half sheet cake pan (13″x18″x1″) with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to mix together the flour, butter, sugar, and salt. This is a shortbread dough and it will be dry and very crumbly.
- Press the dough firmly into the prepared pan, covering the bottom but not the sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until light golden brown
- While it’s baking, make the pecan pie filling by mixing together the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter and vanilla. Stir in the chopped pecans.
- Pour the filling over the baked crust and spread it out evenly.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until filling is set. Allow it to cool for at least 1 hour (the filling will be set).
- Cut into squares and serve!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pecans, pecan pie, bars, squares, pecan pie bars, pecan pie squares, easy pecan pie bars, easy pecan pie bars recipe, dessert, thanksgiving, christmas, holidays