With Thanksgiving less than two weeks away, I wanted to share some of my all-time favorite side dish and dessert recipes!! These 15 Easy Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes & Dessert Recipes are a hit with my readers and I hope you'll love them too!
So today - just in case you need a little last-minute recipe inspiration, here are ...
15+ Amazing, Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dish & Dessert Recipes
I'm hoping you'll find a recipe here that'll inspire you to make something new for your Thanksgiving feast 🙂
First up, Thanksgiving Side Dishes...
1. Old Fashioned Green Beans with Bacon & Brown Sugar. We love some green beans for Thanksgiving and this is only one of a handful of ways we eat them! This recipe is the #1 Thanksgiving recipe on my site!
2. Instant Pot Black-Eyed Peas. Okay - I'll admit it, these are most popular for New Years but people are already talking about making them for Thanksgiving too!
3. Easy Broccoli, Rice & Cheese Casserole. Our family is not afraid to eat some casseroles and I cannot remember a Thanksgiving where we didn't have this one!
4. Corn & Macaroni Casserole. This is for my youngest kiddo. He loves all the yellow food 😉 This is the BEST of the yellow foods... Macaroni & Cheese plus Corn!!
5. Southern Buttermilk Cornbread. Okay - so we don't eat cornbread at Thanksgiving - what we do is use it to make Cornbread Dressing. Unfortunately, I don't have that recipe on the blog, but maybe I can post it soon!
6. Broccoli Cheese Cornbread. While we may not eat plain cornbread for Thanksgiving, we will absolutely tear up a pan of this Broccoli Cheese Cornbread. It is amazing!!
7. Crunchy Broccoli Salad. Speaking of broccoli, if your Thanksgiving is full of rich, delicious foods, add this unique broccoli salad to the table to lighten things up a bit!
8. The Best Deviled Eggs. My family loves Deviled Eggs and this is my go-to recipe! They're easy and filling and always a hit!
Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
9. Rum Cake. This buttery, boozy cake is sure to be a hit on every holiday dessert table. It has some crunch and it's super soft and bonus... it's crazy-easy to make! My daughter and my best friend's daughter decided to make these to sell last year and they were such a huge hit - my clients raved over them! If you want to impress your family, make this cake!!
10. Loaded Carrot Cake. I have an uncle who requests this for our family get-togethers and it's always a hit. I like baking it in a disposable pan so I have one less dish to wash!
11. Homemade Butter Pound Cake. This is the recipe used in my petit fours, but it's also an amazing pound cake all on it's own!
12. Oreo Cookie Balls. I'm pretty sure everybody under the sun has made this recipe, but just in case you haven't... you should. These are so, so good and easy to make! My sister-in-law brought them to the big Thanksgiving gathering a couple of years ago and now I crave them every Thanksgiving!
13. Peanut Butter Snowballs. These are easy, fun for kids, and can be made ahead of time. Perfect for a busy Thanksgiving dessert (or finger food!)
14. Cheesecakes... Okay so this is not just one recipe - it's a list of lots of fall-inspired Cheesecake recipes. If you want a cheesecake for your Thanksgiving table, any one of these would be amazing!
Bonus Appetizer :
15. Creamy & Spicy Corn Dip. My aunt always makes this dip (or a version of it) and it's completely addictive. Eat it with corn chips or tortilla chips or even snack crackers. It's so, so good!
I'd love for you to pin this to save for later:
No print version for the Oreo Cookie Balls 🙁
Sorry about that - I fixed it! It was one of my very first recipes from 2010 and I didn't realize I didn't add the printable version.. but it's there NOW!
Thanks so much Rose---definitely making these for our family cookie day! Have a great Thanksgiving and eat lots!! LOL
Awesome - happy Thanksgiving Joan!
Happy thanksgiving to you too and congrats on the release of your cake decorating book.
Thanks so, so much! xx