I think it goes without saying that Bakerella inspired these. Actually, as far as I can tell, she's the inspiration for all cake pops! I just love her!
Anyway, I've posted a few pics of farm animal cake pops before, but they weren't great pictures, so I wanted to repost with some fresh (hopefully better) pictures!
For this order, I did pigs...
Here are the supplies I used for these cake pops...
- Cake Balls
- White Almond Bark
- Lollipop Sticks
- Black Edible Marker (for eyes)
- Yellow Christmas Lights Sprinkles (rooster's beaks)
- Pink M&M's (for cow and pig snouts)... I stocked up at Valentine's but you could probably also use some Easter M&Ms and they have pink ones!
- Mini Hearts Edible Confetti (rooster's comb)
- White and Chocolate Chips (for cow's ears)
- Jumbo Hearts (for pig ears)
- White Sugar Pearls (for sheep "wool")
- Black Fondant and Icing (for sheep head)
Did I miss any details? Do you have any questions about these cake pops? Please leave them in the comments!
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.