Today, on this Black Friday, I thought it would be fun to share a Gift Guide for Cake Decorators. I'll include gifts for every budget... and I hope you'll find something for the cake decorator in your life (or for yourself, if that's how you roll 😉 )
I personally own everything on this list, so I can recommend these items with confidence! I'm sure you can find one or more things on the list that you (or the cake decorator in your life) will absolutely love!
So here are my top 10 gift recommendations:
Gift Guide for Cake Decorators
1. Pretty aprons. You know I had to include this, right? There are 2 things cake-related that I'm obsessed with... aprons and cake stands. So, as someone who has quite the collection of pretty aprons... I don't think you can go wrong with this gift! You can find some super cute aprons on Zulily and Amazon (this one is under $10 and SO pretty!)!
2. Cake Stands. I have no less than 50 cake stands in my collection... maybe more?! I don't think you can go wrong by getting a cake decorator a beautiful cake stand! I have bought favorites from Amazon, Minted, and even Etsy.
3. Cake Classes. Unless the cake decorator in your life is a seasoned expert, there's always something new to learn and it's likely covered in a Craftsy Class!
4. Cake Socks. Okay, okay, this may be my personal obsession and not related to all cake decorators, but still... they're soft, comfy and adorable! Also? Budget-friendly!! Check out my post on cake socks here.
5. Fancy Camera. One thing I see over and over again is cake decorators wanting to improve their photography. There's no better way to do that than with a great camera! Here's a wonderful deal on a Canon Rebel T6 Bundle (I've been a Canon Rebel user for years!) and here are some other great camera deals.
6. A Fondant Mat. I absolutely swear by rolling out fondant on a fondant mat. It makes life so much easier and keeps your counter AND fondant clean!
7. Food Scale. This is a tool that I use every single time I bake a cake and/or make frosting. It's really inexpensive, but I couldn't live without mine! I can't find the exact one I use but it's very similar to this one.
8. Cake Pans. I'm incredibly faithful to Magic Line cake pans. I have every size (even and odd) and multiples of the popular sizes. These pans bake evenly, don't warp and I just love 'em!
10. Bosch Mixer. Of course I couldn't possibly write a post about great gifts for cake decorators without mentioning a Bosch Mixer. I've talked about my Bosch many, many times but if you're new to my love for Bosch, check out this post to learn why I love it so much! I still use my old Kitchenaid for a few recipes, but I don't love it nearly as much as my Bosch. If Kitchenaid is your jam, they come in so many pretty colors!
Alrighty ya'll... I hope this list has given you some great ideas for shopping this holiday season!