Today I had big plans to share a “How to Make Cake Pops” tutorial and lots of other fun things but it’s not working out so great right now.
For starters, I’ve spent half my morning watching The Fox video over and over again on YouTube with my kids. Totally a waste of time and totally worth it for the amount of laughter we got in!
In addition, my house is a wreck, we have speech therapy today, I have 5 phone calls on my “must do” list and I have to make some cupcakes for my sister-in-law.
So, for now, just in case I don’t get back around to that tutorial today, I’ll just leave you with the collages of cakes/cookies/cupcakes I did over the weekend!
I had 5 birthday cakes…
- A roses cake that faded from green to pink
- A princess cake with pink ombre ruffles and a tiara
- A Mike cake for my nephew Rodney plus 40 cupcakes
- A Kit Kat / M&M’s cake for my son Caleb plus 30 cupcakes for the kids at church
- A Sofia the 1st Cake
and a wedding cake with 150 cupcakes…
- White Ivory Buttercream Roses
- 150 Pale pink roses cupcakes
and 100 cookies for a store grand opening!
It was a crazy, busy week, but it’s done and now I”m trying to tackle Monday!
How is your week starting off? I hope you’re having a Happy Monday!