I’d love it if you’d Pin this image! Just hover over it and the Pin It button will appear in the top right corner… thank you!! 🙂
Sooo, I didn’t make anything special for St. Patrick’s day this year. I guess I got too busy, or lazy, or well, maybe it’s because we don’t really celebrate St. Patrick’s day.
Nothing against the holiday… it just sort of passes without much acknowledgement at the Atwater house.
BUT – I did make cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day last year – and I’ve made a handful of rainbow-themed sweets in the past – so I thought I’d highlight them and this would be my way of saying Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
So… here are some fun rainbow cakes and cupcakes for you to peruse:
1. Rainbow Smash Cake (inside and out!) – made with leftover cake just for fun!
2. St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes made with Sour Power Rainbow Candy – these are super easy to make and everybody loves them!
3. Rainbow Ruffles Smash Cake – made to go with the Rainbows & Sprinkles cake below.
4. Rainbow Ruffles Barbie Cake – this was for my daughter… one of my most favorite Barbie cakes ever!
6. Wonky Rainbow and Peace Signs Cake – this cake was huge… and layers and layers of rainbows on the inside too!
7. Rainbow Ruffles & Sprinkles Cake – love, love, love this cake. Simple, but so much fun!
And one more that I thought of after making the collage and since I’m too lazy to hop back over to PicMonkey.com and start over… I decided to just add it to the bottom here.
8. Rainbow Chevron Cake with Bunting. I have so many favorites… but this cake is near the top of the list!
Please click through any of those links for more details about the cakes! And that’s it!!
Wanna share your rainbow treats?
If you do cakes and post on a blog or Facebook, I’d love for you to leave a comment with a link to picture of your rainbow cake or cupcake or cookie … or any rainbow sweet that you’ve made!
Do you have any questions about these cakes? Please leave them in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer and help out!
One or more links in this post are referral and/or affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.