Easy, quick homemade pan release.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup solid vegetable shortening
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- In a small bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly – until white and creamy.
- Use a pastry brush or silicone brush to “paint” the entire inside surface of your pans.
- After baking, you can allow the cakes to cool for 5-10 minutes in the pan, the flip out onto a cooling rack.
- Store in a sealed air-tight container; refrigeration NOT required!
Keywords: pan release, homemade, bread, baker's joy, cake, shortening