These Easy Italian Pinwheels are a colorful, easy-to-make snack or appetizer that can be changed up to fit the ingredients you have on hand! They're also quick to put together and perfect for a party, snack, or light lunch! Keep reading to see how to make them and I have pictures!
● 4 - 10 inch flour tortillas
● 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
● 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
● 1 cup sliced pepperoncini
● 1 medium tomato
● 3 leaves romaine lettuce, chopped
● 12 slices hard salami
● 12 slices ham
● 12 slices provolone cheese
● 32-64 slices pepperoni
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and Italian seasoning, until combined.
- Dice the pepperoncini and tomato. Add to the bowl and mix it all together.
- Cut or tear the lettuce into small pieces
- Spoon ¼ of the cream cheese mixture onto each tortilla and spread across the entire surface.
- Sprinkle ¼ of the lettuce over the surface of each tortilla.
- Lay out 3 slices of cheese in the center of each tortilla, then 3 slices of hard salami on top of that, and finally 3 slices of ham on top of that.
- Lay out 4-8 slices of pepperoni on each side of the meat and cheese layers.
- Starting from one end where the pepperoni is, tightly roll the tortilla into itself, until you meet the other end.
- Set rolled tortillas on a baking sheet and refrigerate for at least one hour. If longer than one hour, you may want to wrap in plastic wrap.
- Remove from the refrigerator right before serving.
- Cut off about 2 inches on each end, then slice into 1 inch pieces.
- Lay plat on a platter or tray to serve.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Hand-Made
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cream cheese, pinwheels, italian, italian pinwheels, cream, cheese, meats, cream cheese mixture, appetizer