My 10 year old son wanted to do the photography today … 🙂
Chocolate Chip Muffins are one of my kids favorite breakfast foods and since I’m not a morning person, the kids usually end up making the muffins at our house!
Specifically, Joshua and Caleb (my 14 and 10 year old, respectively) can both make this recipe completely on their own with no assistance!
I love these little muffins SO much and they come together really quickly!
Here’s our recipe:Print
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients. Gently mix the chocolate chips into the dry mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, milk and butter.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes (with or without liners, but spray the pan with non-stick spray if you don’t use liners)
- Yield – Approximately 9 extra large muffins, 2 dozen regular muffins or 4 dozen mini muffins. If you make the miniature versions, you can easily eat a dozen before you blink your eyes!
PS. If you’re not already subscribed to my blog, would you? You can sign up here for my free email updates and then you’ll never miss a cake or dessert or deal or any other quirky thing I choose to post here! 🙂