This delicious chicken dish is so easy – perfect for a busy weeknight!
- 1 Pound chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Cups cooked quinoa seeds
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ Cup mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tbsps mustard
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 2 Tsps garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the chicken with 1 tbsp mustard and the condiments (rosemary, garlic, salt, and pepper).
- Transfer to a pan over medium heat and cook for 4 minutes per side.
- Fill a bowl with the quinoa and the chicken.
- Top with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Drizzle mustard over the bowl.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Tip: Wanna swap out the quinoa? Replace the quinoa seeds with rice or pasta.
- Category: Main