This No-Bake Cheesecake Cups Recipe is so easy to make and possibly the most creamy and smooth cheesecake mixture I’ve ever made. I almost called the recipe Cheesecake Mousse because it’s so light and silky! Serving in individual cups makes them perfect for parties or special events!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Optional toppings: raspberries, strawberries, whipped cream, broken cookies, graham cracker crumbs, etc.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs until it’s evenly distributed. Put approximately 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each glass or serving dish.
- In a large bowl (or the bowl of your stand mixer), pour the whipped cream in and beat on high until stiff peaks form (around one minute for me).
- Scrape the whipped cream into a second bowl, then combine the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla and mix until completely smooth and creamy.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture and stir until completely combined and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag (if you like) and pipe it into the cups. Or divide it evenly among your cups and spoon it in.
- Top with fresh fruit (optional), cover and chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesecake, no-bake, easy, mousse, cheesecakes