- 1 (15.5 ounce) package of Oreos, crushed
- Half Gallon of Vanilla Ice Cream, softened
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 12 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- If you didn’t do this already, set out the vanilla ice cream for about 30 minutes to allow it to soften. While it’s softening, place the Oreo cookies in food processor and chop them to a coarse crumbs.. or place them in a plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush them.
- In a large mixing bowl (or Kitchenaid), combine the ice cream, condensed milk, and Cool Whip. Mix until a smooth creamy mixture (like soft-serve ice cream).
- In a 9×13″ dish, spread half of the crushed Oreos. Then pour/spread the ice cream mixture over that. Top with the other half of the crushed Oreos. Cover and re-freeze for at least 2 hours.