These Peanut Butter Snowballs are easy to make, uniquely rolled in powdered sugar and have the extra added texture of graham crackers in the dough! They’re a perfect snack or dessert and SUPER fun to make with kids!
- 1 lb. + 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 2 cups SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- 1 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs (or crushed graham crackers)
- To make them, start by mixing together the softened butter and 1 pound of powdered sugar. Then add in the SKIPPY® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter and the graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix again until thoroughly combined. I used my hand mixer but you might also have to dig in with your hands if it’s too thick for your mixer! Next, roll the dough into 1″ balls. I used a small cookie scoop to get mine uniform!
- If you do 1″ balls, you should get around 6 dozen! After they’re all rolled out, chill them in the freezer for about 20 minutes, then spread out the extra 1 cup of powdered sugar in a shallow dish and roll the balls in the powdered sugar.
- Once you have them all rolled and coated in powdered sugar, chill them again until ready to eat!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: None
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter, snowballs, balls, peanut butter balls,