- Line an 8×8″ square pan with parchment paper. Then get out two medium saucepans.
- In the first pan, add in the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Begin heating it and stirring constantly until it’s completely melted. Then pour half of it into the prepared pan.
- For the pralines layer, get your second saucepan and pour in the brown sugar, whipping cream, butter & 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for about 1 minute, then remove it from the heat. Immediately whisk in the powdered sugar, then gently stir in the pecans.
- Allow the mixture to thicken and cool slightly then pour most of it over the fudge. I reserve a little to pour on top! It will slightly set up but you don’t have to wait for it to completely harden; then pour on the remaining fudge and the remaining praline mixture. If your fudge has hardened, you can put it back on the stove for a minute and stir it gently to reheat and soften (be careful not to scorch it!). I swirled white chocolate fudge and pralines together a bit so it would be pretty!
- Allow it to set up for at least 4-6 hours at room temp or at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. When it’s set, you can use a knife to slide around the edges (especially if the fudge touches the pan anywhere), then lift out the parchment and fudge and cut it into squares!
- Category: Dessert