These White Chocolate Fudge Snowflakes only have two ingredients and are super easy to make. Kids and adults alike will love them and it's a fun, festive dessert for the Christmas season!
2 cups white candy melts
4 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, to taste
Mix of white, silver and blue sprinkles
- Place half of the candy sprinkles in the cavities of a snowflake tree silicone candy mold (or ice cube tray). Set aside.
- Place the candy melts in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. Stir well and reheat in 10-second intervals, stirring after each, until completely melted.
- Stir the sweetened condensed milk into the melted candy melts. If you like a firmer fudge, start with only 2 tablespoons and add 1-2 more until the desired texture is reached.
- Spoon the candy melt mixture into the silicone tray. Add more sprinkles on top of the wet candy melts.
- Allow to set at room temperature for at least 1 hour, before popping out of the tray.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fudge, white chocolate, white chocolate fudge, fudge, snowflakes, Christmas, dessert