Moist and delicious muffins perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- 1/4 cup white sugar (for dusting)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (for dusting)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups of unbleached all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray (I used butter flavored) and dust with sugar and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the salt, baking soda and flours. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Scoop into muffin pans (about 2/3 full).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Makes 2 dozen muffins! Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin