This is the Best Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole we’ve ever had! It’s a semi-homemade, “dump and bake” kind of recipe using canned soups and premade rice mixes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, the rush of the holidays, or just the ease of good, old-fashioned comfort food.
2 Knorr Rice Sides, Cheddar and Broccoli Flavor
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup
1 cup of water
4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 a tablespoon of Seasoned Salt (you can use less if you wish)
Pepper for taste
1 teaspoon of basil (optional)
1/2 a tablespoon of Garlic Salt
1 can of Campbells Nacho or Cheddar Cheese soup
1. Start by emptying both rice packages into a casserole dish.
2. Add in cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and water.
3. Whisk together until well combined.
4. Place chicken breasts on top.
5. Cover chicken and rice in all seasonings, and rub into chicken.
6. Add cheese soup on top of chicken and smooth out evenly.
7. Cover casserole dish tightly in foil.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
9. Serve and Enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cheesy, chicken, rice, cheesy chicken and rice, knorr, semi-homemade, dump, casserole