I know that right now, so many of you are looking for new ways to earn money from your cake business and we’re all having to think outside the box. Today I want to give you another idea – making handmade chocolates. And you can learn to do this in The Sugar Academy Chocolate Making Courses that are currently 50% off!
Instead of selling beautiful birthday cakes and gorgeous wedding cakes, we’re having to scale down or do things differently. For me (and a lot of you), that looked like selling PYO cookies for Easter. Or making cupcake bouquets for Mother’s Day.
Today I have another idea for you: learning to make chocolates at home. By learning to make chocolates, you can add another revenue stream to your business and grow your customer base. You can also meet the needs of your clients in a different way.
Maybe they’re not ordering cakes, but they might order chocolates for a friend who’s struggling. Or a parent or sister’s birthday. Employers might order chocolates for employees whose hours have been cut as a way to let them know that they appreciate them.
And even if you don’t offer these now, you could learn new skills that will serve you well when life gets back to some kind of normal. Hand-made chocolates would be great for Christmas gift-giving, Valentine’s Day, Mothers Day, and more!
So how do you learn to make chocolates? I’ve got a perfect solution for you! A few months ago I spent a solid couple of days watching my friend Beth’s Chocolate Making Courses.
And I have to tell you, if you want to learn the art of chocolate, you NEED this bundle of courses!! Beth is the creative force behind Hungry Happenings and she has SO MUCH knowledge for you!!
In The Sugar Academy Chocolate Courses you’ll learn to:
- choose the right chocolate (pure chocolate vs. compound chocolate)
- melt chocolate in the microwave or on the stove-top
- temper pure chocolate so your candies have beautiful shine and snap
- make Mendiants, chocolate cashew clusters, and chocolate bark
- dip OREO Cookies and Rice Krispie Treats
- store, thin, and keep your Candy Melts from cracking
- make chocolate dipped pretzels and white chocolate popcorn
- hand paint colorful white chocolate lollipops
- make smooth and creamy chocolate ganache using two different methods
- flavor chocolate truffles using liquor, infused flavors, and toppings
- make rolled truffles
- make a chocolate shell filled with chocolate ganache (molded truffles)
- add decorations to your chocolates using chocolate transfer sheets
- make chocolate bowls and cups
My favorite part was getting a full education on the kinds of chocolate and how to temper them (I learned SO much!). I don’t do a ton of chocolate work but I learned I’ve been doing it wrong and I’m excited to try again with some education under my belt now.
I know this might not be great timing for many of you. You’re overwhelmed with stress, helpin your kids with school, and just trying to keep your head above water. I get it. I promise!
But if you’re home with time to spare, or maybe you just need a distraction from the roller coaster of life, now is the perfect time to grab the bundle of all three courses and learn how to make chocolate candies, truffles, chocolate popcorn, chocolate cups, and more from an expert with more than 30 years of chocolate work in her pocket!!
Sign up now using coupon code SPRING50-A:105 for 50% off and get the whole bundle for only $44.50!! Or get any any single course for under $20! THE BUNDLE IS THE BEST DEAL!! This expires on May 30, so don’t delay!!
BONUS: you’ll get access to a Facebook group where you can interact with Beth in-person to ask questions!
Check it all out here: https://thesugaracademy.com/membership-options/ and don’t forget to use code SPRING50-A:105