It’s Friday… and I have such a fun announcement for you! This week only – starting NOW – you can watch all Cake Classes + Shows For Free! No Credit Card or Commitment required… just pure creativity for FREE!
I should first clarify one thing. In this post, I’m likely to mention Craftsy classes several times. Why? Well, for those of may have missed it, Bluprint is the new name for Craftsy Unlimited. So when you register at Bluprint, you will be watching Craftsy classes. They’re just under a different name and you’re getting access to all of them. Woot-woot!
If you’ve never watched a Craftsy class – I’d highly encourage you to take advantage of this “watch all you want” event. For those who have never read my story, I started my cake business without any formal training and 99% of what I’ve learned has been on my own or from Craftsy Classes.
And for the next 7 days, you can expand your cake decorating skills by literally watching as many Craftsy Cake Decorating classes as your heart desires. Or until your time runs out 🙂 And you’re not just limited to cake decorating… there are 20+ categories of classes offered for almost any creative interest you have!
Watch All Cake Classes for Free this week!
Here are just a few of the classes I’ve taken and things I’ve learned through myBluprint membership (Craftsy classes):
- First – you can learn basics. Covering cakes with fondant. Working with modeling chocolate (and here too!). Modern buttercream techniques (and Basic Buttercream info). How to do the business side of cakes including how to price cakes . On and on and on…
- Just getting started? Learn the best tools to buy, cake photography, how to do amazing sheet cakes, quick decorating techniques and make-ahead methods to streamline your business!
- Wafer paper flowers are one of my most favorite things that I learned (remember this cake?). I use them regularly as cake toppers these days and I learned to make them by taking these Stevi Auble classes (they’re amazing!)
- Modeling Chocolate is an extremely versatile medium for cake decorating and I’ve watched this class to master the basics!
- Petit fours are my top recipe and I learned so much about working with tiny cakes in this class.
- Jessica Harris’ classes helped me in learning more things than I can count – about ganache, working with modeling chocolate, several amazing finishes, etc. Her classes are all GOLD!
- Need more reasons? You can learn how to cover ball cakes, how to make sugar flowers, how to airbrush on cakes, gorgeous buttercream flower techniques and cookie decorating!
As if all of that is not enough to register for the “All You Can Watch” event – maybe you have other interests? At Bluprint, you can learn photography, sewing, baking, cooking, knitting, art, quilting and more! The sky is the limit!!
Ready to go from “I wish I could” to “look what I did!”? Register here.