- 2 cup (475ml)all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(5ml) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1ml) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon (1ml) salt
- 2/3 cup (160ml) butter (melted)
- 2 cups (475ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (118ml) white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (118ml) Reese's White Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup (118ml) Brach's Candy Corn, chopped
- 1/2 cup (118ml) Candy Corn White Chocolate M&M's
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9x13 dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Sift the ingredients into a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the brown sugar to melted butter and mix well. Then add eggs and vanilla; mix again.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until completely combined.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips and all of the candy. The batter will be thick! Spread out the dough in a 9x13 inch pan. I use a rubber spatula to spread it evenly!
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or fork to test if it is cooked in the center.