- 3 cups white choco;ate chips
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 cup Skittles America Mix
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and lemon extract.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Skittles. Pour into a parchment lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Chill for 2 hours or let set at room temperature overnight. Cut into squares and serve.
- Cuisine: Dessert