These Andes Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly soft and chewy – and packed with delicious chocolatey-minty Andes flavor!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Andes mint baking bits
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter, egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract, and sugars.
- Fold in the flour and baking soda.
- Add in the chocolate chips and Andes baking bits.
- Place the dough in the fridge to firm up for about 15-20 minutes.
- Use a 2″ cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into balls and place 2-3″ apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookies, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookies, Andes Mints, Andes Mints Cookies,