- Place your cake mix, eggs, and oil into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined. (It makes the perfect dough.)
- Knead into a large ball.
- Break off pieces of dough and roll into about 1 inch balls.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and flatten down.
- Bake on 350 for 8 to 10 minutes. I like my cookies very soft, so I did 8 minutes.
- Frost and top with pecans if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: butter, pecan, cookies, butter pecan, butter pecan cookies, easy, cake mix cookies, cake mix,