- 8–10 cups of popped popcorn (microwave or homemade)
- 1 cup White Chocolate Candy Corn M&M’s
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 8 ounces of white candy melts or almond bark
- Optional mix-ins (about 1/2 – 1 cup of any of the following):
- M&Ms or Peanut M&M’s
- Chex Cereal
- Chocolate Chips
- Pop the popcorn and pour into a large bowl.
- Add mix-ins (ie., M&Ms and pretzels).
- Melt white chocolate and pour over the popcorn mix.
- Stir until well coated.
- Dump onto wax paper and spread out.
- Allow to harden.
- Break into pieces.